Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Year's in Orlando!


I know it has been a while since I posted a new blog. Not too mu
ch going on lately other than the economy that is effecting us with not being able to sell our Townhome and possible layoffs at my job by October.

We did have some fun on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day in Orlando and are currently getting ready to go on a 5 day trip to Cancun, Mexico for fun! I was not feeling that well on New Year's Eve and was not able to party as much as I would have due to stomach problems (not pregnant yet for those of you who may have been thinking that). Since I was not feeling well we did not take too many pictures on New Year's Eve at Pleasure Island but we took more at Animal Kingdom the next day. Click here to view our pictures from Disney! Hope you enjoy the pictures that we have. It was a nice way to start the New Year in the Magic Kingdom!!! The fireworks were awesome!

Here's a picture of us at Animal Kingdom on Jan 1st, 2008!


Here, Here!!!

No comments: