Saturday, May 9, 2009

Beautiful Butterfly World: A Pre-Mother's Day Gift for Mom



Fluttering beauty around my head full of vibrant color and grace and smiles among the children, my mom and Uday's face... this was my experience last weekend when we went to Butterfly World. Below are pictures of other people's kids having a good time while disregarding the signs.
















And also my mom and Uday doing the same thing:




















Butterfly World is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida about an hour drive south from where we live. Butterflies from all over the World, Lorakeets, Parrots, and flowers that they use to make perfume were not only the type of things my mom dreams about, but also a photographer's paradise. Since Uday and I have both increased our interest in photography, we could hardly share the one camera we brought. We spent so much time taking in the sights, smells, and sounds of our environment the only thing we wished for was more time as it was only open from 1pm-4pm on Sunday. If you want to have a relaxing day and enjoy the beauty of nature, I definitely recommend this place.

Here are some pictures of me among the flowers, taken by Uday:










Below are a few pictures on the left taken by me and some on the right taken by Uday.

Amy's Artistic Pictures ------------------------------- Uday's Artistic Pictures

























































Click on the picture below to see all of our pictures from Butterfly World:



No comments: